This stunning 24″ Dholak playing Apsara Wooden Sculpture is a true work of art, hand-crafted by skilled artisans from Kallakurichi wood carving. Its intricate details and vivid colors make it a beautiful addition to any collection. The perfect blend of tradition and modernity, this piece is sure to be a conversation starter! It makes an ideal gift for those who appreciate the beauty of traditional Indian craftsmanship. To get price click here.
Dholak playing Apsara wooden sculpture 24”
- 100 % hand craving in wood (Rain tree)
- A durable, sustainable log
Finishing Type :
Availability: 1 in stock
Types of finishings
Polishing & Painting types & timeline details
- Refer to the types of finishings & painting
- For the Wax finishing completion period 5 days from the date of confirmation
- For the Varnish completion period 5 days from the date of confirmation
- For the Painting completion period 5 to 9 days from the date of confirmation
Types of Polishing & Painting
The image shown semi furnished product. It will be polished according to customer’s requirement. Types of polishing mentioned in specifications.
Available finishing types:
- Multi color (Orange, Brown, Based)
- Varnished Matt Natural color
- Varnished Glossy Natural color
- Wax Brown color
- Wax Dark Brown color
- Wax Black color
- Gold finishing
Shipping & Return
- We have a workshop in Kallakurichi, Tamil Nadu.
- After polishing wooden sculptures ready for shipment in 48 hours except weekends.
- The shipping costs are finalized, according to the availability of the service in the different transport services (Blue Dart, DTDC, ABT Parcel Service, VRL Logistic).
- Distance based packing method will be decided and packing fee also applies.
Return & Cancellation
- The refund is made only if the reason is accepted.
- Find out more about our Refund & cancellation policy.